Enrolment Form and Documents
We think you’ll agree that ISC is an excellent summer school in an amazing location.
Please click on the links below to complete the enrolment form and student agreement and we’ll be in contact with you soon.
To find out more about ISC, please CONTACT US or download our Student Brochure or Agent Brochure.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- The Enrolment form and Student Agreement should be completed and returned to ISC at least 4 weeks before arrival.
- The student’s place on the course will be confirmed and an invoice sent on receipt of the enrolment form.
- A non-returnable deposit of £200 is payable upon booking. The balance is due 4 weeks before arrival.
- If a student cancels more than 4 weeks before arrival, the deposit will be retained.
- If the cancellation occurs 4 weeks to 72 hours before arrival, 50% of the total fees will be retained.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 72 hours before arrival, 100% fees are due. Programme refunds are never made after the course begins.
- There is no refund for cancellation or failure to provide services due to factors beyond our control, e.g. terrorist attack, war, global pandemic or other act of God.
- Please ensure you cover the cost of bank charges.
- Due to strict compliance with our safeguarding and health and safety policies, we reserve the right to send students home if any existing medical conditions are not disclosed.
- Students must have travel insurance to cover medical fees, cancellation, repatriation and damage to property.
An excellent summer school in an amazing location